Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Father...My Inspiration...


My Father...Mr. Anand Popat..Owner Of Jalaram Cotton & Proteins Ltd..., so Loving, Simple, Intelligent and Enthusiastic..He has his Own Set Of Rules To Live Life...Which Made him.."Anandbhai"...,always ready 2 help &  guide people in their problems.. his Advises r like MileStone for Many People,,,,May Relatives, Friends or Business people who are in touch with him..I hv observed that for many....my papa is like an Angle or God or Better Advisor...In simple words...."Problem Solver"...They truly respect him... and ya I respect him a Lot..


He is so Adorable, I admire Him A lot.. He has a sharp vision for what he want to get and do.. & He reaches there for sure..He is a bomb of  Stamina.. He travels a lot then also he is not tired like most of the people.. He is Spiritual Too,,He never skip his "Puja"(worship).... He has Thousands of Qualities & that is Y He is Mah Inspiration..If I follow him in mah life...I can surely Achieve many things in life...He manages many things @ the same time..He is really Gr8....I love him so much...


I want He still go ahead in his life and get more & more success.... I m so Lucky that i m his daughter...


PAPA  - "The Great"

No comments:

Post a Comment