Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Mom..My Love...

What Can I say For My Mom..?


My Mom is My God, My Love.... She Gave me Birth...She Gave me My Life...She is Everything.. She is Very Caring.. Sooo Sweet... I Love Her So Much.. There is An 'Universe Of Love' Inside Every Mother Of this World.. She is A Mark Of Love & Grace...


She is Very Sensitive.. She loves me so much... She is introvert.. She doesn't like to talk with many people.. like social circle n all.. She likes 2 be with family and ya she like 2 watch tv very much...specially daily soaps.. she makes food very tasty... i like her rasoi very much...specially..humm....pizza, idli, handvo, pulao, dhokla, n .........many things... i just can't live without her... i dnt knw how i would manage after my marriage... And she is the only reason why i don't want to go any other city after marriage... she doesn't take care of her health as she has pain in knees... and needs to loose her weight but she likes 2 eat tasty food...so she can't control... i need to stop her for over eating... also she is very much hyper...like she takes very much tension if maid has not come,... or when we have to go somewhere....n etc... @ that times i really worry... i don't like that she takes much stress..  so i try to make her calm...Sometimes she become angry on me also...as i m not very good girl..hehe.... but i know there is nothing in her heart....it's only temporary temper so....i never take it seriously.... She always supports me in everything i want to do... she understands me...
i m really thankful to god...that he gave me wonderful...mother..... i want her in every janam.. 


I want that she always stay happy in her life as i know its not possible for a daughter to stay with her mom...lifetime.... Lucky 2 have a gr8 Mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment